Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Ragdoll

throw me like a rag doll
beat me black and blue
lie to me again and again so I'll never know whats true

drown me in my own tears
make me beg to die
wring me out till theres nothing left
and hang me up to dry

I'm thrown from one emotion to the next
one minute hatred, another passion, fear, then joy
disregard me, throw me away
after all I'm just your toy

throw me like a rag doll
beat me black and blue
you'll never be satisfied until I'm just like you

I'm tired of this stupid game
Your twisted little tea party
dress me up as something I'm not
and we'll drink your poison tea

Cut me to pieces
to see whats inside
poke me and prod me
to see why I cry
never stopping to wonder if you're the reason why

throw me like a rag doll
beat me black and blue
pull the strings one more time so I'll say my lines on cue

You think you've won
there's nothing I can do
lock me back up in fear's chest
once you've had your fun and you're funally through

But just you wait
one day you'll face
what you did to me
You'll look in mirror and see how ugly you are
you naughty child, you

For you see, that's the thing about toys
they have a think about rebelling
you break them one too many times
and they cease to work for you

Throw me like a rag doll
beat me black and blue
Now listen carefully, my darling love, watch how you treat me,
watch what you do.

No comments: